Package ( Discount 30 % ) by Carolyn Boroden
Status: Availalbe for Instant Download
– Carolyn Boroden – a-z Fibonacci analysis (fibonacciqueen.com)
– Carolyn Boroden – Gaining Advantage When Trading S&P Futures (tradingmarkets.com) 8 GB
– Carolyn Boroden – Introduction to Fibonacci Time and Price Analysis (fibonacciqueen.com)
– Caroline Boroden – Price Analysis Webinar (April 25, 2009) (fibonacciqueen.com)
– Carolyn Boroden – Timing Market Synchronization (video 376 MB) (commoditytradingschool.com)
Please refer to this site for the content of each article
Carolyn Boroden is a commodity trading advisor and technical analyst specializing in Fibonacci analysis. Its unique form of price and time analysis is quickly proving to be one of the most promising Fibonacci trading methods available today. Ms. Boroden’s first book, Fibonacci Trading: How To Take Advantage Of Time And Price, was published by McGraw-Hill in early 2008. She has been involved in the trading industry since 1978, starting with the floor CME. She is currently producing a video newsletter for her stock and ETF subscribers, which are featured at www.fibonacciqueen.com. She engages in a daily trade chat in a joint venture with John Carter and Henry Gumbell of Simpleroptions.com. Her work is also featured on thestreet.com site in fact REALMoney.com, earnings options and ETF earnings sites.
Checkout more Cheapie Course Greatest Collections here.