Ken Honda – Money EQ
Sale Page : indvalley.com
Join Personal Finance Sensei Ken Honda On The Money EQ Quest, As He Retrains Your Brain To Release All Fears, Stress And Limiting Money Habits – And Instead Embrace Money As Your New Best Friend
Wealth Is A Mind Game: But Are You Playing It Right?
Why is there so much fear and drama surrounding money?
Why do most hardworking people struggle with money?
If you’re dealing with financial uncertainty, mounting debt, or if you constantly feel you don’t have enough to live your best life – then you may have asked questions just like these.
And if you’ve ever turned to conventional wisdom for a solution, you’ll have heard the same advice over and over:
Work harder. Save more. Invest in stocks and property. Start a new career or business.
If this sounds familiar to you, then you haven’t been told the entire truth about money. And it’s not your fault: because this truth is not something you’ll learn in school. Nor is it something the average wealthy person will ever tell you.
The Little-Known Truth About Money Can Be Summed Up In Two Words:
According to Ken Honda, Japan’s no. 1 money teacher, Money EQ is the key that separates the minority who enjoy a happy and healthy relationship with money, from the majority who don’t.
Through generations of conditioning, society has trained us to focus only on the mechanics of making money: like earning, saving, investing, and spending. This common approach is known as Money IQ. Some would even say it forms the foundation of the American Dream.
But is the dream broken? Look at the global statistics on issues like wealth distribution and upward mobility, and you’ll find the answer is YES.
Most people spend their entire lives worrying about money. We carry an irrational fear and distrust of money. We look at money as a monster instead of as a friend. Even the very thought of it can cause us stress and anxiety.
And when you understand the concept of Money EQ, you’ll know exactly why.
What You’ll Learn
Rewire Your Brain For Financial Prosperity
Ken Honda is not your everyday wealth coach. He won’t tell you what stocks to invest in, what property to buy, or how to negotiate a raise with your boss.
Instead, he’ll escort you into your own psyche, and show you what your brain really thinks about money (you’ll be surprised by what you discover by yourself).
Then, through proven modalities like meditation, visualization, and neuro linguistic programming, Ken will rapidly and permanently rewire your brain – and raise your Money EQ.
People all over the world and from all walks of life swear by Ken’s methodology. Many call it the gateway to the kind of financial prosperity they never dreamed possible.
And when you experience it, you too will:
1. Transform your relationship with money. Instead of feeling fear, stress, or negativity whenever you think of money, you’ll start thinking of money as your dear friend. This is the foundation of having what Ken calls ‘Happy Money’.
2. Start healing your financial wounds and challenges. Whether it’s a hurdle like crippling debt or low income, you’ll gain the clarity, grit, and emotional strength to finally reclaim your freedom and peace of mind.
3. Shift your financial habits. You’ll effortlessly break free from money-sapping habits like overspending and impulse buying, and even replace them with new habits that put money into your pocket.
4. Release the suffocating need to hoard and control money. Instead you’ll enter a state of free-flowing wealth, where you’re in complete peace knowing that money and opportunities will always be drawn to you.
5. Make better decisions and seize bigger opportunities in every area of life. It’s amazing what you can start exploring and achieving in your career, health, and relationships, once you’re no longer held back by financial constraints.
6. Upgrade the quality of your relationships and personal network. You’ll learn how to trust others with greater peace of mind, and leverage people’s generosity, talents, and resources to create win-win situations for everyone.
7. Turn your scarcity mindset into one of limitless abundance. Never again feel like there’s not enough to go around. This alone will lift a tremendous weight off your shoulders.
8. Expand your capacity to receive and to give. Whatever you thought your limit was, you’ll rise far, far above it once Ken starts rewiring your brain for greater abundance and contribution.
Explore The Money EQ Quest Curriculum
The Money EQ Quest takes you on a 21-day journey towards elevating your Money EQ: and in turn, your finances and your life. Divided into 3 weeks, the Quest features daily guidance by Ken Honda himself, as he guides you through a series of daily training videos and exercises designed to transform your relationship with money.
You only need 20 minutes a day to follow the Quest. You can even follow along on the go: like when you’re commuting or on your lunch break. In exchange for this tiny and temporary investment in your time, you’ll experience lifelong changes to how you think about money. Your capacity to earn, multiply, invest, and give back money. And ultimately, how you harness money to create unshakable prosperity and peace of mind.
In the first week of the Money EQ Quest, you’ll explore your existing relationship with money, and how it’s affecting you in unexpected ways. You’ll uncover the hidden financial hang-ups, beliefs, and models of reality that have held you back throughout your life, as you get clear on the real reasons wealth is important to you.
- What is your money secretly trying to tell you? This thought exercise instantly reveals what your subconscious mind feels about money.
- Creating your personal Wealth Map. Follow these steps to define why wealth is important to various areas of your life (this map will serve as a foundation to the rest of your journey).
- The 3 Money Types quiz. Yre you a controller, indifferent, or fearful? The answer may surprise you.
- Are you stuck in scare-city? If you constantly feel there’s barely enough to get by, this mind shift will finally set you on the path to abundance.
- The world’s most effective wealth habit: according to Wahei Takeda, the Warren Buffet of Japan (it only takes a few minutes a day).
- And many more lessons in building your foundation for financial success.
The focus of your second week is clearing out your money wounds. You’ll go deeper into your core identity, and explore the impact your culture and family have left on your relationship with money. You’ll also begin using tools such as meditation to heal your money wounds, and start replacing them with new programming that elevates you into a money magnet.
- The 5 types of Money Wounds Find out which ones are affecting you, where they came from, and how to heal them.
- The unholy trinity of negative money emotions. How to spot and rise above the 3 common emotions that force you into poor financial decisions.
- Forgiveness for the past, fortune for the future. Follow these steps to release past pain and resentment that’s silently dragging down your financial success in the present.
- Opening your floodgates to wealth. Learn how to rise above the illusion of lack, and train your brain to receive wealth from your surroundings (there’s more of it than you might think).
- The Self-Expansion exercise. Use this immersive exercise to receive abundant energy from your past, your present, and even from collective human consciousness.
- And many more lessons on healing your money wounds.
In your final week, Ken will expand your capacity to receive, retain, grow, and even share your wealth. You’ll discover how to step into a refreshingly new money mindset, and embrace a way of life where prosperity is your effortless default state. By the end of this week, you’ll be primed to create your new life, surrounded by Happy Money.
- Are you limiting your own inflow of Happy Money? Do this to grow your money container, so you can start earning and saving more immediately.
- The Stretchy Sweater exercise. Use this exercise to train your brain to feel at home in a state of abundance, and banish scarcity thinking for good.
- Using your gifts to attract wealth. Learn how to pinpoint your unique talents, and use them as magnets for multiplying your Happy Money (this goes way beyond just doing what you love).
- Who would you be without your limitations? Explore a vision of your greatest, most abundant self – and command your mind to shift that vision into reality.
- Attracting money through relationships. Discover how to curate a community of people who can’t help but uplift your financial success – even if you don’t know a single wealthy person.
- And many more lessons on creating your new prosperous way of life.
Amber Beard –
Great Seller! Highly Recommended! | Ken Honda – Money EQ