Interactive Brokers Data Downloader 3.0 (software) | INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Sale page: http://www.tradinggeeks.net/downloads/ib-data-downloader/
Archive page: http://archive.is/J0Ryd
Interactive Brokers Historical Data Downloader
Stocks, Futures, ETFs, Indexes, Forex, Options and FOPs
Interactive Brokers Historical Data Downloader is a desktop Java application. It uses Java API to connect to Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation (TWS) to download historical data for stocks, futures, options, or currency pairs (FOREX). Downloader uses multiple CPU cores to download data for contracts in parallel to reduce overall download time. Downloader also automatically handles many common IB API errors such as: pacing violation (too many requests for historical data over a period of time), connection timeouts, network errors, etc… Historical market data is stored on your local computer in comma-separated text files.
Interactive Brokers Historical Data Downloader – Key Features
- Download historical data from Interactive Brokers TWS
- Intra-day, daily, weekly, and monthly historical data from Interactive Brokers TWS or IB Gateway
- Stocks, ETFs, Indices, Futures, Forex, New in version 3.3 : Options, and FOPs. Download historical data for an entire options chain/expiration with a single click of a button!
- Timeframes from 1-second to 1-month
- Download of historical data for active or expired futures contracts.
- Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, Bar Size, Timestamp
- In addition to the above options historical data files have: Expiration date, strike price, right (CALL or PUT), and exchange.
- Saves data in comma-separated text files
- Supports contracts from any exchange around the world available via Interactive Brokers.
- Parallel downloads for symbol lists – data for multiple contracts is downloaded simultaneously
- Connects to Interactive Brokers TWS running on the same computer or any other computer on your network
- Uses Java IB API to download historical data
- Runs on any operating system: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- Automatically handles IB API pacing violations – IB Data Downloader does not have restrictions on the amount of data downloaded per request.
Manage custom symbol lists on your computer:
- Symbols stored in simple text files
- Create symbols in IB Data Downloader user interface or in any text editor and import them into Data Downloader
- Unlimited – by email after purchase for ALL customers.
- Support from our engineers is also available via Skype chat or video conference.
- Free upgrades & bug fixes for the same major version of the product for ALL customers.
- Request new features and modifications via support email. Additional charges may apply.
Purchase/download instructions for IB Data Downloader:
- After clicking Purchase button below – you will be prompted for your name and email.
- You will be redirected to PayPal website where you’ll be able to pay using a credit card OR PayPal account.
- After payment you will be redirected back to Trading Geeks website confirmation page with download link. You may click “Return To Merchant” button at the bottom of PayPal confirmation page to get redirected to a Trading Geeks page with the download link.
In addition, you will get a payment confirmation email from PayPal and a separate email from Trading Geeks with your receipt and download link for IB Data Downloader.
Parker Figueroa –
You don’t know how happy you all just made me! What a great deal! | Interactive Brokers Data Downloader 3.0 (software)