Futures Broker Home Study Course – CTA Series 3 (Fourteenth Ed.) (thectr.com)
Sale Page: -/-
Futures Broker Home Study Course (Series 3) and CD
Course now in its Eighteenth Edition. The most widely-used Series 3 preparatory course!
The Futures Broker Home Study Course has 8 sections, each covering one of the topics in the National Futures Association’s study outline for the National Commodity Futures Exam (Series 3).
The course is updated as needed!
The Quizzes have expanded answer keys showing calculations and/or page references for answers.
2 final exams are patterned after the NCFE (National Commodity Futures Exam) and each has an expanded answer key.
Economy! Study at home in your spare time. No need to travel, miss work, or pay food and lodging, as with seminars. Also, competitively priced!
Success! Some customers report a pass-rate in excess of 90% on the NCFE. Of course, your results may vary, depending on time studied, prior knowledge, and aptitudes.
Free Phone Support! If you have questions about our material, the NCFE, or futures in general we’re just a phone call away with the answer.
40–50 study hours recommended.
Topics covered in this course include:
Futures Trading Theory and Basic Functions Terminology
Margins, Option Premiums, Price Limits, Futures Settlements, Delivery, Exercise, and Assignment
Types of Orders and Price Analysis
Basic Hedging, Basis Calculations, Hedging Commodity Futures, Hedging Financial and Monetary Futures, including Security Futures Products such as SSFs and narrow-based indexes
Speculating in Futures
Options Hedging, Speculation, Spreading
NFA/CFTC Regulations (relating to AP Activities), Regulations on CPOs/CTAs
2 Final Exams
If you’ve ever wondered what makes the Center for Futures Education’s Futures Broker Home Study Course the best Series 3 prep course on the market, here are five reasons:
- It was written by a two-person team (from widely differing backgrounds) who have both taken the Series 3 exam, not by a panel of experts who have never taken the exam.
- We re-take the exam periodically and update our material accordingly—even after 25 years.
- Shortly after it was written, it was read by our secretary who had no special training in this field and a high school education only. In areas where she had problems, we rewrote the material so it was clear to her.
- When customers call in with questions about the material, we rewrite the material on which they had questions until it is clear.
- We used the Futures Broker Home Study Course as a textbook to teach German students (who had English as a second language) to pass the Series 3 exam. When something wasn’t clear to them, we rewrote it until it was clear.
The CD has 800 questions to study for the Series 3 Exam! For complete answers and immediate feedback, this CD is great! It makes an excellent adjunct to the Futures Broker Home Study Course. Buy them together for this great package price!
Click Here View More About: Business & Sales – Marketing
Alivia Flowers –
This is Great ! | Futures Broker Home Study Course – CTA Series – (Fourteenth Ed.) (thectr.com)