Dr. Robert Glover – All The Way In – Relationship Essentials for Men | Instant Download !
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF ALL CONTENTS HERE :
Archive : Dr. Robert Glover – All The Way In – Relationship Essentials for Men
8-Week Online Course
Instructor, Dr. Robert Glover, author of No More Mr. Nice Guy
In this eight week online class, Dr. Glover presents a radical paradigm in which men are encouraged to take an active leadership role in their relationship by becoming more conscious, honest, and transparent.
By becoming more present and conscious in their intimate relationship, men can act with love and integrity in setting a tone that promotes open communication, problem resolution, reciprocity, trust, and sexual passion.
In other words, this class is aimed at showing men how to show up and take responsibility for creating a great relationship.
In this class, men will learn:
• How to become conscious and present in their intimate relationship.
- How to become a good “Ascertainer”.
- How to become honest and transparent.
- How to set healthy boundaries.
- How to create a great life and invite their partner to be the “icing” on top.
- How to set the tone and take the lead with love and integrity.
- How to do what is challenging rather than what is expedient.
- How to unleash the sexual potential of their relationship.
While All the Way In is directed toward men, women are invited to be part of the class. It is helpful for women to know the kind of integrated man and healthy leader their partner is learning to become.
In this class, women will learn:
- What it looks like when their partner becomes present in their relationship.
- How to trust and let go of control.
- How to participate in a more fully reciprocal relationship.
- How to ask for what they want in a way that has a high likelihood of getting it.
- How to welcome increased sexual passion.
Take Your Relationship to The Next Level
Who Will Benefit From the Class?
relationship is like a shark. It has to constantly move forward or it dies.” – Woody Allen from Annie Hall
This eight-week online class is open to straight, gay, and lesbian men and women. Even though some of the content focuses on “male” and “female” roles in heterosexual relationships, the principles taught in All The Way In can be powerfully applied by men and women in non-traditional relationships.
It doesn’t matter if you are straight, gay, or lesbian, someone has to lead and someone has to follow. Someone has to pitch and someone has to catch. While these roles can be flexible and fluid, someone has to step up and get the ball rolling and keep things on track. Regardless of sexual orientation, I have found that relationships work best when the “guy” steps up and takes the lead in an integrated and loving way.
MEN – If you aren’t the one moving your relationship forward, it is dying.
No matter what your current relationship looks like, you can step up and give it the chance to be all that it can be.
- You have a good relationship with your partner and you are committed to making it all it can be.
- You are in a relatively new relationship and you want to take the lead in finding out if the person is the best possible match for you.
- You are having some struggles in your relationship. You know your Nice Guy traits are contributing the difficulties you are having. You want to challenge yourself and give your relationship a chance to flourish.
- Your relationship is on the brink but you believe there is something worth working to save. You want to make sure you have done all you can do to give it one last chance before throwing in the towel.
How the Class Works
When you register for this course, you will receive a link to a class webpage. Each week of the class, a new lesson will be added to the class page. Most lessons are presented through a written “lecture” in PDF format. You can download and print the lessons and homework. The course may also utilize some video and audio recordings.
The class webpage will also contain a class forum where you can post your responses to homework assignments. You will also be able to read and respond to the posts from other students and the comments posted by the instructor.
The instructor will log into the class forum one or two times per week, depending on the number of class posts. The instructor will make comments about the posts and sometimes gives additional homework assignments.
You can work at your own pace and log into the class forum to read and post. There is no set class schedule. You can participate in the course anytime from anywhere.
This course is limited to 100 students to insure maximum attention from the instructor and maximum benefit for each student.
All The Way In Lessons
Lesson 1: Why Women and Men Tend to be Equally Bad at Intimacy, and Why the Health of Your Relationship Is In Your Hands
Lesson 2: Why You and Your Partner Worked Together to Create the Relationship You Have
Lesson 3: Turn Your Relationship into a Powerful Personal Growth Machine
Lesson 4: The “Ascertainer:” How to Become the Kind of Man You And Your Partner Both Want You to Be
Lesson 5: Masculine and Feminine: Or, Why do Women do That?
Lesson 6: From Salsa to the Dog Whisperer: How to Set the Tone and Take the Lead With Integrity and Love
Lesson 7: Love Your Partner Enough to Not Let Her Treat You Badly
Lesson 8: Transform your Sex life in 24 hours or less by following Three Simple Rules
Free Webinar – “What Does it Mean to Set the Tone and Take the Lead?”
Podcast – “Inviting a Woman to be the Icing on Your Really Great Cake”
“Paradoxes of All The Way In”
“Be The Man a Woman Wants”
“Transform your Sex Life in 24 hours or Less”
Additional Free Podcasts When you Register for “All The Way In”
- Opening Up a Woman Sexually
- Creating Positive Emotional Tension
All The Way In – Q&A
Q. What is the class schedule? Is there a certain time that I have to be in class? How much time will it take?
- Every week during the class you will be able to download a written PDF lesson with lecture and homework assignments. You will also receive a web address for a class forum where you will post your responses to each homework assignment and read the posts from other students along with my responses. I personally log into the class forum one or two times per week, depending on the number of class posts, and make comments about the posts and sometimes give additional homework assignments.
You can work at your own pace and log into the class forum and read and post any time. There is no set class schedule. It will probably take from about 90 minutes to two hours every week for actual class participation. You get to decide how much time you will spend applying the principles of All The Way In in your intimate relationship.
- Is your All the Way In class appropriate for a currently single man who wants to learn about what makes relationships work and why previous relationships have not worked?
- The class is perfect for single guys who want to start from day one of meeting a woman to set the tone for creating a healthy relationship. The better you understand how healthy, passionate relationships work and what it takes to create them, the more effective you will be in your dating. You will set the tone and take the lead from the very beginning and get to rejection quickly with women who aren’t a good match for you. All The Way In is a great road map for single men who want a great relationship with a great woman.
- Isn’t it dangerous to make generalizations which assume a certain gender is better at something than the other? It sounds like the 1950’s all over again.
- I understand the danger of generalizing, especially with something as complex and fluid (and politically and socially volatile) as gender and sexuality. I’m going to do it anyway. I understand that not all men are alike and not all women are alike. I understand that all situations are different. I understand that men and women can consciously swap roles. I understand that there are women who are more masculine than feminine and men who are more feminine than masculine. I understand that women can have male type brains (engineers) and men can have female type brains (decorators).
In spite of the shortcomings of generalizing about gender and sexual orientation, the fact is, someone has to lead and someone has to follow. In general, the game doesn’t work well with two pitchers and no catchers or two bottoms and no tops.
In spite of the prevailing philosophy that relationships should be 50/50, cars still come with one steering wheel and televisions with one remote. Someone has to drive and someone has to click. It is okay to take turns, but it still works best when each person in a relationship has a default position and the person with the natural “male” or masculine nature sets the tone and takes the lead with consistency. This is what the “feminine” craves.
- Have you received much backlash from women as the result of teaching men to take control?
- I don’t teach men to control anything, especially another person. Control is an illusion and attempts to control a partner are unloving. When I encourage men to set the tone and take the lead, I am inviting them to be conscious and present in their relationship. This is the greatest act of love and integrity a man can offer his partner.
I often use the metaphor of dance. There is no control. There is a lead and a follow. Each person knows their role. When the lead does his job and the follow lets him, the dance is beautiful and exhilarating for both people involved.
In general, women like what I teach men. Many are tired of being the gatekeepers of their intimate relationships. They are tired of driving the bus. They are tired of being the “lead”. They are tired of feeling tired. They are tired of being asked, “what do you want to do tonight?” They are ready for a different plan.
- I see that your class is open to women. What will women get out of the course?
While All the Way In is directed toward men, women are invited to participate in the course. I think it is helpful for women to know the kind of integrated man and healthy leader their partner is learning to become. In this class, women will learn:
What it looks like when their partner becomes present in their relationship
• How to trust and let go of control.
- How to participate in a more fully reciprocal relationship.
- How to ask for what they want in a way that has a high likelihood of them getting it.
- How to welcome increased sexual passion.
It is also a powerful statement of love and courage for a man to ask his wife or girlfriend to join him in this class. If your partner knows how you are being challenged to lead, it raises your accountability and her expectations of what kind of man you have the possibility of being. It takes balls for a guy to make himself this vulnerable, but that is what this course is all about!
Joselyn Russell –
Great communication. | Dr. Robert Glover – All The Way In – Relationship Essentials for Men